I need a creative way to say hello.

Yet I can’t seem to think of one.

So hello (:
My name is Abi, but I go but Kurali or Kuri online. Aliases are fun. I’m actually more of a dog person than a cat person, and I don’t own any horses, but I have been riding for about five years and horse racing does interest me c: I watch races on tv whenever I get the chance and I read books about it. I know that isn’t the same as actually /racing/ horses, but hey! I don’t live in an area that I can have a horse.

I’m fourty-seventh on the waiting list (oh no! D:) and I’ve read most if not all of the FAQ. I’m impressed. I’ve been trying to find a good, realistic horse simulation game for a long time, but most of them require payment to do anything with a POINT. That or they make no sense at all.

MMM. So I’d just like to say I’m eager to begin the game o:
and as a random sidenote, I’ve just finished reading Seabiscuit’s biography.

Welcome to the game. :slight_smile:

Welcome Kuri!

It’s great to see new faces around who actually post on the boards, and I’m sort of new as well. I joined about a week or so ago, but I did play FF before, so does that really count? XD

I’m a dog person more than a cat person as well, maybe due to the fact that I’m mildly allergic to cats, although they are lovely creatures. I’m pretty much in the same position as you horse-wise, as I don’t own a horse either. However, I don’t ride anymore, and I live in a place where I probably could own a horse, provided I board at a stable just a couple of minutes away.

And I wouldn’t worry about the waiting list. I think if you post on the boards, it boosts you up to getting your account set up earlier, or maybe I’m imagining things. XD What I did notice, is that I was number 87 on the waiting list, and then the next day my account was up, and there were still 80 or so accounts on the waiting list. Or maybe I’m just imagining things.

I suppose posting really does help xD; Thanks for accepting me. I was expecting to start playing some time in September!

I’ve always grown up with dogs and around annoying cats, so I did harbour a little grudge against them until I met a few nice ones (: Dogs will always be my loves, but horses and cats /can/ come pretty close. Without trying very hard.