Horses that belong to deleted or inactive barns

Heya! I read through the threads from nine years ago (!! wow do I feel old), and I’m not sure if this was ever addressed specifically. How long does it take for horses that are owned by deleted/inactive barns to default to Final Furlong ownership? I’m not making an offer on any horse in particular, just curious how long that process takes. I waited several months for one of my “Pending” breedings to be approved, only to realize that the stallion was owned by an inactive barn. :slightly_frowning_face: Fortunately there’s still time left in the season!

Yes I have had the same issue. There are a couple of nice stallions going to waste that I would love FF to acquire or be put up for sale at the next auction :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve noticed this as well. It’s bad enough watching good racers and broodmares go to waste, but just about painful to know there are stallions that can’t be used because they belong to inactive stables. Still, the biggest issue, I think, is that Shanthi has been swamped since the server crash over New Years. She has done a massive sweep of inactive stables in the last year (I think it’s been a year?), but there are still some that have gone inactive since then that I imagine she hasn’t gotten around to yet.

There was a sweep of inactive stables, but most are still just marked as Inactive and their horses were never moved to the FF account. I know Renegade Racing has been inactive for years, but they still have 800+ horses under their name (including 2 stallions).

3 Likes

yes its those 2 stallions I’d like to see get taken over by FF…

2 Likes

I never put 2+2 together and realized that is why Phenomenal was $0/0 mare stallions. Makes more sense now.