Horses not at my stable

out of all the horses I bought at the rail bird auction 3 of the 4 weanlings still say located at railbird in NY. Is this a bug? All the rest even the other weanling all made it, and will this prevent me from getting them home before they become racing age? If possible could you transfer the3if I give you their numbers? Thanks , Carole

I imagine when they turn 2yos they’ll poof to your stable. I wouldn’t worry about it.

I wasn’t sure where his stable no longer exists, I don’t want them to be lost in no mans  land , that was my main concern. And Ty for answering my ? I appreciate it. Carole

Had a similar situation with a foal bought in utero that arrived this year. Although the mare was still at my barn the foal shoes at the breeders barn. Shanthi just said he should be fine to ship wherever I want once he turns two so I’m guessing yours will be the same.

Wow that is an odd one, lol she magically flew there to have the baby and back again . As long as his stable no longer existing affects it ,I guess they wlll be ok. And thanks ,I’m glad I’m  not the only one. :slight_smile:

Basically all that matters is the owner. Double check to see that you’re the owner. If you are, no sweat. If not, file a bug report.

I’m listed as owner so everything’s kosher ,thanks so much, Carole :slight_smile: