Horses in Australia in Need Leasers

Hello All!

I have a number of horses in Australia that need to be leased. They could also use some rest, so I would prefer if people who lived in Australia or were planning to ship them to their farms wherever that may be, leased them. As long as you promise to rest them for a couple months or more, you can lease them for up to a year! I would like to cover their taxes with a base lease of $5000 for the majority, but at this point that’s negotiable. Contact me if you’re interested.

Ch. Hang Ten
5yo Gelding - MSW, SP
He’s had a lackluster year though he’s only raced once, and will probably be retired at the end of the year.

Political As Usual
5yo Stallion - SP
He’s had a lackluster couple years and will probably be retired at the end of the year.

Meccano
4yo Stallion
Placed Twice This Year
He’s had three races this year, finished 3rd, 4th, 5th - His lease will be $15,000 for the year

Wayfarer
6yo Stallion - SP
He’s placed in his only race this year and ran fourth in the only race he ran last year which was a stakes race, so I’d like to give him a fair shake after some rest. His lease will be $20,000 for the year and would obviously be lessened if you were interested in shortening the lease.

Contristo
4yo Stallion
He’s run 6 times this year and placed in only one of them. There may be an interested party already, but after some solid rest be could be doing alright.

Ch. Distinct’s Secret
6yo Geldiing - SW
He ran fifth in his only race this year and he will be retired at year’s end. No sense in retiring him mid-year since he’s already started.