Horse Racing Card Game

Hey everyone! I have a question. I’ve recently been working on developing a horse racing card game. Would anyone be opposed to me using the names of our FF horses? I know some of the names used on here are pretty generic, but some are also pretty noteable, like Foolhardy or Alley Cat. I can make up names if I need to, but thought it might be fun to sort of immortalize our FF ponies. Anyway, let me know what you think. Thank you!

I have no objection, but I also didn’t name every horse in the game.

I certainly don’t claim any rights over my horses’ names outside of FF. I’m sure there are tons of real horses out there that probably have some/similar names. I wouldn’t mind.

I say have at it! Just show us hints of what you’re working on, later on. :wink:

Awesome! Thanks everyone! I’ll be sure to share stuff as I progress. ^-^

In case anyone is interested, this is the first draft of the horse cards for the game I’m developing.

Looks good. I’m intrigued as to how it’ll work.

Me too. :slight_smile:

Yeah…it’s gonna take some work to figure out all the stats and make sure the game stays fun and fair. But I think I’m figuring it out, and thanks to my fiance, I’ve got a fancy little game simulator that will let me build it virtually before I have to worry about printing it.

This looks really cool!

Halfway through the trial deck I’m creating so I can start testing the game’s playability. Got a bit behind because of wedding/honeymoon/family ending up in the hospital/etc, but I’m hoping to be able to actually try out the game mechanics soon.

This looks so cool! I’m really interested to see how it all turns out! Keep us posted!