Horse for lease, and never put up for lease

I have no idea if this is a bug but I have no explanation for it otherwise.

I woke up to a notification that I had leased a horse, who turned out to be one of my stallions, Belanso. I tried cancelling the lease, but it did not go through.

I never put him up for lease, and I have no idea how this happened. Aside from somehow playing FF in my sleep or someone breaking into my house and putting him up for leasešŸ˜¹

You can only request to terminate the lease, and have to wait for the stable thatā€™s leased the horse to agree. I have got a notification to cancel at my end, more than happy to if he was listed in error. You had three mares also listed, Iā€™m not sure if you knew that - I assume they were affected by the same gremlins!

Gah thanks so much for sending him back Emma!

Horse leasing gremlins, who knew!

1 Like

Very weird. :scream: There definitely isnā€™t anything in the code that would automatically set up leases. I wonder if thereā€™s an issue with leasing in general such that someone else trying to lease their horse ended up selecting yoursā€¦Iā€™ll investigate.

1 Like

Coming back to this because I just tried to put a mare, Satin Pillow, up for lease, and it put Belanso up for lease instead.

I really have no idea what happened. It did take a while to load the page, so maybe it timed out? and then just selected from the category up?

Clicked ā€œOffer this horse for leaseā€ under broodmares > taken to Confirm Lease Options page (confirm it says Satin Pillow" > Clicked ā€œyesā€ > Taken to lease page > Belanso up for lease

I did it a 2nd time and it worked correctly thoughā€¦