Hola there!

Hi, thought it was finally time to get on and say hi versus just getting on and seeing what spot i’m in to get into the game.
I’m Eva (EE-vuh, like Eva Longoria; not A-vuh) sorry one of my big pet peeves is people pronouncing my name wrong. Well
I’ve been riding horses since i learned to walk–now 16. My dad used to own a farm and breed thoroughbreds for track in the states, but
when he married my mom got out of racing and into polo. We now live in Argentina to be closer to my mom’s family, and breed, train, and compete
polo ponies–besides all real polo takes place in Argentina lol. I help my dad out on our farm and with the clinics and visitors that we occasionally hold at our farm.

On FF, I’m 14th on the list (argh) and glad I found it, being a former horselander(ugh). So yeah, that’s pretty much it about me.

Welcome to the game! :slight_smile:

Welcome!

Argentina?  AWESOME!  My parents are from Uruguay.  ;D

Welcome!!! it’s nice to have people that say they’re from other than US (no offence meant)

Oh Thanks. And well I was born in the US so technically am an American, but my mother is from Argentina so yeah. I lived in the US til I was 6 before moving so I
guess I could say I’m from both places? lol but yeah. Oh and that’s cool CricketHill. I haven’t ever been to Uruguay, but I’ve heard a lot of good things about it!