Hi!

Hi everyone!

I’m a 20-something college student and since I have exams and deadlines coming up this seemed like the perfect time to get involved in something new.  :wink:

I’ve recently become more and more interested in thoroughbred racing and this game seems like a good place to learn more. I’ve played sim games before, but all were non-automated and none solely focussed on racing, so Final Furlong might take some time to get used to but I’m excited to get started!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome to the game!

Good luck with finals, I’m right there with you this week.

Hi. Welcome and hope you enjoy FF.

Welcome it’s a great game I started back in 04 or 05 (real time) and its grown and just gotten better and better. I think you will throuough-ly (pun intended) enjoy it!

Welcome to the game! :slight_smile:

Hey Leah! It’s Pinto! Grace, Artemis, and Liesl are also here. It’s a pleasant surprise to see you as a member :smiley: If you need any help with anything, let me know!

Welcome Leah. This is a great game, especially if you love horse racing.

I’m sure you’ll have lots of fun.

Thanks for the welcomes everybody!  :slight_smile: I’m reading a tonne of information and I’m slowly but surely starting to understand the game. There’s so many factors involved! Can’t wait to see how my first horses will do in their races.  ;D

Oh hey Leah! Nice to see you here! Its a fun game :]

Aaaahh hey!  It’s Liesl!  Arty told me you were here, haha.  Welcome  ;D