Hi, and a question

Hi, I joined the waiting list a few days ago, and I am curious about something.  Please understand I am asking just for information, this is not a complaint or attack, but why do you have a waiting list?  Is it because of server space?  Or do the accounts need to be added by hand?  It seems to be a fairly popular game (I am 52 on the list), and it seems like you might lose people if they have to wait.  Again, not a complaint, just curious, I think this is the only game I have ever had to join a waiting list for.  Have you thought about allowing people to buy their way in, maybe as a way to upgrade the servers?  I dunno, just thinking out loud, I’m not even offering to buy my way in, lol, but like I said, you seem to have a popular product here.

Anyway, looking forward to starting,

Thanks,
Buster

The waiting list is to keep the community small/friendly.  I’ve considered increasing the membership (the current limit is 150), but so far haven’t done it.

Also, the script that processes people on the waiting list is broken…I’m hoping to fix it tonight/tomorrow.

As far as the size limit, I think it’s partially in place to encourage a sense of community, which is difficult to foster in games that have hundreds of players–horseland, anyone?  In recent history, the size was bumped up from 100 slots to 150 slots and periodically inactive farms are deleted and new members are allowed in. 

Welcome to the game  :slight_smile:
You’ll get in soon enough.

It’s well worth the wait!!! Welcome!

Ah, I see, well I certainly understand the reasoning, and actually I’m already in today, lol, squeaky wheel, I guess.  Thanks all, see ya at the track!

Buster

People who post on the forum generally get bumped to the front of the line.  :wink:  It shows that you signed up on more than just a whim, I guess.  Welcome!  :slight_smile: