Hey. ^_^

Well hello there, everyone!

While I await my acceptance into FF, I thought I’d introduce myself - I’m Mallory, sixteen years old and hailing from a small village in rural Ontario, Canada. I currently have two horses at home, standardbreds Lady (Ex-racer) and Artizzle (Weanling, to be trained in racing next year). We have about three more racing at the track.

I love all types of horse racing, especially thoroughbred. I look forward to playing FF seeing as I’ve played many games like it before and find them all incredibly enjoyable. I can’t wait to see the realism, action, and excitement that this game promises to offer.

:slight_smile:

Welcome to the game. :slight_smile:

Welcome to FF!

WOO! Canada :] Yay. I want to move to Canada… I hear the snow and wildlife are AWESOME. I hope you like it here! :smiley: Have fun and welcome!

Nice to see another fellow Canadian in the mix. I live in Alberta, basically an hour and a half drive from Calgary so I love going to Spruce Meadows in the summer/fall to watch some horse jumping goodness.

I’m sure that you will LOVE FF as I have been playing for quite a few years and never get bored/tire of the game because of all of the fun!

Welcome to FF!  ;D

Lindsay

Welcome fellow Canadian, I am from Edmonton AB. Love this game, though I am still new and have not played for years. I love this game!! ;D

Welcome to FF

Welcome to FF! Hope you enjoy the game!

…How did I miss this post?! You’re sneaky, Mal :stuck_out_tongue:

-attacks- MAL! Welcome to FF! You’ll love it, I promise ;D