Hey There~ ^^

Hello there everyone~!

Just figured I should introduce myself. My name is XxRebelliousLoverxX from Rebellious Runners (long names I know xDD) but I’m better known as Kiara or Rei. I’m thirteen years old and currently live in New York although we’re moving to Arizona in late September. I am a very shy person and am prone to lurking on forums rather than posting xD. I’m an all out animal lover and started horseback riding when I was 9 but had to quit when I was 11 due to family issues. I am #39 on the waiting list and I’m really looking forward to being a part of FF as it looks like such an interesting and fun game.

I’ll try to be as active as I can!

XxRebelliousLoverxX

Welcome to the game. :slight_smile:

From what I hear, fall/winter is a good time to move to/live in AZ.  Summers kinda suck, though.

Glad to be here~ ^.^

I’m actually looking forward to the Arizonian summers. xDD I’m more worried about the monsoon season and flash flooding. >.<

Welcome! I hope you’re wait to join isn’t too long, it’s definitely worth it.

If you don’t mind me asking, what part of Arizona are you moving to? My Grandparents live in Prescott and when I visited a few years ago it “snowed”, it melted pretty quickly, but I remember thinking it was crazy that it had snowed in Arizona lol.

Thanks, me too~ I’m really looking forward to playing. xDD

We’re moving to Tucson and we’ll be near Mount Lemon. ^^