Hey There!

Hey there!

I’m Keita-Rain, also known as Kay or Serena by some. I’ve been playing horse SIMs for about a year or two, but only recently was introduced to racing SIMs based around Stretch Drive (or similar programs). Already, I see some familiar names from other SIMs I’ve been/am in.

In RL I’m an avid horse racing fan, though I have no real connection to racing or riding (not by my choice). My favorites include Curlin and Hard Spun (as they went on the TC trail this year), and Pyro (impressing me in the BC Juv). Some of my favorites that are now retired include Smarty Jones, Afleet Alex, Barbaro (may he rest in peace), and First Samurai. I had ridden for about two years before I was forced to quit. Hopefully I’ll be back in the saddle soon. :smiley:

I look forward to being part of FF, as it seems very unique and accomplished from what I’ve seen.

Hiya Kay!!! Welcome to the game! :smiley: I really hope you enjoy it here!

I can see some similarities in us already… One similarity being that we were both forced to quit riding (and not by choice). I’m sorry to know that you’ve also been forced to stop something you love and enjoy. I hope you get back to the saddle soon, as I hope to also. :slight_smile:

As far as favorites go, I have trouble picking favorites meself, but I definitely agree with the thorough awesomeness of your choices (I’ll have to think on some of me own and get back to ya :stuck_out_tongue:)

Take care and welcome, welcome, welcome once again! :smiley:

Welcome to FF, you’re name is familier to me. I’m not sure from where tho :slight_smile: ( in any case i wouldn’t mention names!)

Hope your wait isn’t too long

Rhianon

Moochi’s a big ball of craziness :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to FF, Kay! You’ll absolutely LOVE it here :smiley:

HEY. I resemble that remark ;]

Teeheehee.