Hey guys

So I’ve been looking around for a few days, debating whether or not to join, since college owns my soul. But obviously, here I am, I decided it was worth it :slight_smile: Sooo a little about me… I’m Giana (think gee-ana), and I’ve been riding since I was like, 2 lol I used to compete in pony hunters when I was younger, but since school (and bars  ::) heh) takes up all my money, I’ve been focusing my free time on training my 3 year old stallion, Tax. Hopefully one day he’ll make a nice hunter/jumper for me. I’ve always been interested in racing, but never got the opportunity to get involved, so I’ll settle for a game where I can pretend :stuck_out_tongue:

Well I’ve gone on long enough about me. I was curious, what are some of the elite bloodlines in this game? I already wanna know where to look if I ever make enough money to afford an elite horse haha

What breed is your stud?  I imagine training a stud would pose some interesting challenges.

Welcome to the game!

He’s an Irish Sport Horse… but he’s sooo docile, you’d never know he was a stallion. He’s like a 17 hand teddy bear lol but we’re debating gelding him or not.

Ooh, nice.  I’ve always liked Irish Sport Horses, but as of yet haven’t been able to afford one. :wink:  My guy is a 10yo TB gelding…he’s pretty laid-back, for a TB. :wink: