Hello

Just wanted to say HI to everybody.  I just joined last night(friday).

My mom, Brenda(Triple M) and Shannon(Shadowbrook) are on here and I thought it would be fun also.  I am also on Derby Fever.

I have a TB racehorse named Double Candi, that is still racing for me.  I am learning how to train her from my mom, who is a trainer.  There is so much to learn and it can be confusing and overwhelming sometimes.  Candi is so patient with me during these times.  My mom says I might be able to paddock her this year during races.  I hope so.

I also have a 10 month old paint baby.  He is gorgeous and I can’t wait till I get to show him.  He should do really good.
Shannon wants to ride him when he gets older because he is so smooth looking.

Well, till I can start, I will keep watching mom and learning more.

Haha! :smiley: Wow! That all sounds really awesome! I really hope you get to join soon, and I hope you have lots of fun (although nothing can quite take the place of real life ;P)! Welcome, welcome! And good luck with your horses (in real life and on FF)! I’ll have to keep my eye out for Double Candi in the news! ;D

Welcome to FF Kayleigh and good luck!!

Thank You for welcoming me.

I hope time goes go by fast.  I really would like to get a couple of 2 yr olds in the upcoming sale. Maybe mom will sell one to me when I join.

Mom is having me research them, which helps learn more about the “game” horses.

Got to go clean stalls and play in the snow.

KayLeigh