Hello there!

Hello everyone!

My name is Ebony, I’m the newest member of the FF community (well, almost a member  :wink:). I’ve snouted about for a while now, but was so impressed with the realism of the game I thought I’d give it a go. I hope I can contribute to the game in a positive way, it looks like lots of fun!

I’m English and have worked in the racing industry for a few years now as a groom, which has been wonderfully enjoyable, a real mix of emotions. I came out of it last year due to ill health and now own 2 horses of my own, trying to get back in the saddle. So while I’m out of racing, I thought I’d live out my dreams on here!

Hope you are all well
Eb x

Hello, and welcome!

Thanks for the welcome Crickethill  :slight_smile:

Welcome to the game!  What sort of riding do you do?

Welcome to FF! Sounds like you’ll fit right in-its loads of fun!!! Good luck!!

Thanks again for the warm welcomes!

When I worked in racing I worked at jump racing yards, which was brilliant (although very hard work!). Nowadays I’m just a plain o’ english happy hacker, although I can be seen holding on over the odd local jumping course!

W00t! :smiley: You sound like you’re the perfect fit for Final Furlong! Glad you’ve joined us! Maybe you can even give some of us clueless types a bit of your knowledge? :stuck_out_tongue: Or just share some stories (I likes me some racing stories ;D)! In any case, welcome and I really hope you enjoy it here!

Welcome to the game! I’m sure you’ll become a full member in no time.  :wink:

Thanks again guys!

Not sure about the knowledge  :stuck_out_tongue: but do have stories, and hopefully can win a race or two on the game eventually!

Welcome to the game! Good luck!

Hey I’m new too… anyways, good luck!