Hello Again

Hello… I’m sure some of you will remember me… and I’m looking forward to getting to know new members…

My life has been a whirl wind in the past 5 years… finished Med School am working on my Fellowship got married and had a baby, Davie is now 7 months old and crawling… he’s like a greased pig when you try to get a hold of him…

David and I are living with my mother (who is in heaven being a grandma) she watches the baby while David and I work on our Fellowships at Shriner,s Children,s Hospital… once we are done with that we’ll be headed back to Australia to hopefully practice in a pediatric clinic or hospital… only time will tell…

In the mean time I’ve decided to come back to FF… I have missed it and am happy to be back…

Lots of Love Dawn

Welcome back. :slight_smile:

Welcome back Dawn! It’ll be great to have you around again

Welcome back!

Welcome back! Nice to see you a new/old member :slight_smile:

Welcome back.

Congratulations on finishing Med School, getting married and the new baby. Good luck to both you and your husband with your Fellowships.

Thank you everyone… I’m adjusting to all the new stuff and loving it… Sad to see some great horses have retired on gone over the Rainbow Bridge…