Having trouble logging in

Hi! I just joined and I’m only able to access the forum. Wasn’t sure where to ask about this!

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to Final Furlong! That’s odd you can’t get to your stable. When you click the “Stable” icon at the top of the page, does it send you back to the forum then?

Thanks for the welcome lol!

No, it takes me to a mostly blank page that says there’s something wrong with my login. It said to post on the forum

Ahh, ok. That sounds like something @Shanthi may have to do on her end. The server had some hiccups over Christmas/New Year’s, so that may be a bug she hasn’t found yet? Hopefully she can fix it soon so you can get to playing.

I sent you a PM - hopefully we can get you setup soon.

Hey, I think I’m having this same problem. Though, my stable might have been deactivated due to inactivity because it’s been a couple years since I last logged in lol…

More than likely, yes, in that case. Shanthi did a purge of inactive stables a while back. Not sure if she can/will reactivate or not. Welcome back, though.

That would make sense! I went a bit MIA while I was finishing my degree, but now that I’m done I figured I’d try to come back :slight_smile:

@Shanthi I’d love to get back on if it would be possible! No worries if it isn’t though, I was gone for a long time :sweat_smile:

You should be good to go. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Totally understand. I left the game for a while when I was in college because I just got too overwhelmed and couldn’t keep up. I didn’t think I could get my old stable back when I came back, so started a new one. Glad to have you back in the game! Good luck!

Just tried it again and I’m getting the same page, it just says “there is something wrong with your login” and to contact you :sweat_smile:

I also tried to login to my stable and it wouldn’t allow me to. I am a new member (however I played years and years ago as SunStar Stables & Black Briar Stables) and would love to be able to join back as a new stable. I was directed to a blank page that states there was something wrong with my login. Thanks for any help!