Happy New Years Y'all!

We’ve got about an hour to go here, but its a New Year in FF!

Yes, I’m totally lame and playing sims on NYE, but my husband and I are being totally chill on the couch. We’re sipping some prosecco, I have red beans and rice simmering on the stove, and we’re watching the NYE shows. I’m in some comfy clothes on the couch, playing sim games, and just enjoying the time off!

How’d you spend your NYE?

Hello 2022! (or 2018 in real life ahaha)

Happy 2022 everyone! :wink: I didn’t party much either, but it was a very nice evening :slight_smile:

Happy New Year! We stayed in, ate, had a few drinks and watched tv - very rock and roll. Planning on going for a nice walk today before going back to work tomorrow.

Happy new year! We managed to stay up until 1am, usually we give up and go to bed at 10, lol. No drinks or fancy food for us, but we did watch some year-end tv.

And today I’ve gone for a run and now to (re-)organise my stable. Start as you mean to go on?

Happy New year!
Stayed up to see in the New Year only because I wanted to see if my dog was going to be alright with the noise and the fireworks. She’s 15 months old and was too young to notice anything last year. I needn’t have worried when they started I played some games with her and she didn’t seem to notice the noise. later after I had gone to bed some more were set off and she never made a murmur! So I’m very pleased with her as she can be very giddy at times.
Hope you all have a great year ahead and lots of FF winners!

Happy New Year to all my FF family! hope the new year brings happiness and health to all of you.

We stayed in last night and watch the ball drop rising out glasses of sparkling wine.

Happy New Year Everyone!!

I went to bed at 9… haha. Unfortunately i’m out of town for work, working 12 hour days and had to start at 5am the next day. Definitely wasn’t staying up till midnight!

I’m really excited for 2018. My plans include: Finally moving into our brand new condo (it’s a pre-build and was delayed 6 months), get a dog, get married in August, go on an awesome honeymoon somewhere. Going to be a good year!

Happy new year! I was planning on staying home then got whisked off to a friends NYE party, which entailed jigsaw puzzles, card games, cheesecake, and a roaring fire. Made it home around 1:30 am and have yet to recover, haha. I’m feeling hopeful about 2018, though!