Happy birthday, Cat!

Happy birthday! :smiley: The big 21…congrats! Have a great day. :slight_smile:

Happy birthday! :smiley:

Have a great day Cat :smiley: My middle son turned 21 in Jan. he stayed reasonably sober :stuck_out_tongue: :lol:

Happy birthday Cat! Enjoy your 21st (although maybe not to excess so you can enjoy the next morning too!)

Chelsea
Wildwood Stables

Happy 21st! :smiley:

Happy 21st!!!

OOh, the 21st! HAVE FUN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy b-day! :slight_smile:

Happy 21st Cat! Have a wicked day! :smiley:

Happy Birthday. However you celebrate it I hope it’s a fun and awesome day. :smiley:

Heh. Thanks guys. Just went to the liquor store to get…um…substanance for “Spring Weekend” which is equivalent to Cornell’s “Slope Day,” or many other college’s days/weekends/weeks of debauchery in the spring right before reading period starts. 20% off and a free small bottle of champagne. Not bad.

But because it’s Monday and I have practice, I have to behave myself for the rest of the week. This weekend, though, is another matter.

Happy Birthday Cat. I hope you have a great day and have lots of fun. :smiley:

Happy Birthday Cat!!

Happy Birthday Cat! and enjoy ur weekend :smiley:

Happy Birthday Cat! Hope this weekend is the “Cats Meow” for you!

Congrats on the 21st b-day! And seriously, good plan on the waiting for the weekend thing… With all the work I’m doin’ right now, I couldn’t imagine having that big b-day to deal w/ as well… Are you gradumacating this year as well? Or next? I can never remember what normal people do… I’m still in countdown though… 15 days of classes and 33 days till graduation left!

Happy Birthday!