Happy birthday, Brenda!

Happy birthday! :slight_smile:  Have a great day.

Happy birthday! ;D

Have a Super Birthday!

Happy Birthday  :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday  ;D

Thank You Everyone ;D

Went out Outback for dinner and now I am back home on baby watch.  My TB mare  could foal before the next storm hits saturday eve.  She is a maiden(1st foal) so I have no idea what she is going to do.  She doesn’t have a clue either.

If she doesn’t go by saturday, then it could be next weekend when there is a break in the storm.

Her due date is 4/28 but she is showing some classic signs she might go earlier. 

So who knows ???

Happy birthday and good luck with the birth! I’d love to see some pics of the baby after he/she is born!!! I used to board my gelding at a ranch that bred about 10-15 mares a year and loved seeing all the tiny foals.

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a good one. Going to Outback is fun. :wink: And good luck with the baby on the way. :slight_smile:

I wanted to kill Rosie last night.  She went through all the motions for about 2 1/2 hrs and then took a deep breath and went to her favorite corner in the stall and proceeded tofall asleep.  This was 2am!!! 

Now, she looks like she is going to wait a week or 2 before poppin!

Outback was fun as always.  Shannon from Shadowbrook went with us.  She is like my little sis. 

Off to bed because we have a local schooling show in the morning and KayLeigh(Candy Cane) is showing her race mare in showmanship.  Starts at 8:30am :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy Birthday! :slight_smile:

Aaack.  >:(

Happy belated!!  ;D Sorry about my lateness.

It’s OK if your late in your wishings.  The main thing is that you did it ;D

Still no baby :frowning:
Her due date is 4/28 but she is showings signs of being early.  Getting used to lack of sleep but can’t wait :smiley:

Happy Birthday! :slight_smile: