Happy 2yo day!!

My babies did amazingly well. Worst one out was 5th.

That will turn out to be the only day they come close to 5th the rest of the year, I’m sure. :wink:

I had 2 out of 5 wins :smiley: A third finished 4th and I won’t say how the other 2 did, haha.

out of 5 babies i sent out the only one in the money was Nightfights firstborn a filly who is named Nightlit Haze she finished 2nd in 5f dirt-wet :smiley:

Sent four babies out and they were decidedly great for their first time out. We had a win, a second, a fourth, and one way off on 7th. Happy with this bunch though.  :slight_smile:

I sent out 5 today and the only one to land on the board was an I’m Your Angel colt. He won! I gotta send some more mares to him :slight_smile:

Woohoo! That obviously makes me happy, always rooting for my boys! Best of luck with him

After a dismal 8th place for [color=red]Snowy Range on the 2nd (she’s suffering from immaturity), my two runners on the 6th acquitted themselves admirably; [color=green]Rocharan came 5th and [color=red]American Dance came 2nd

I sent out my first batch of 2yos today, all of them ran really badly except for one

Lumberjack ran 1st in his 2yo maiden which is awesome, he’s an i’m your angel baby, excited to see where he’ll go

My Strider foal, Unbridled Run, brought home her first paycheck today (5th). Not bad for a filly that might have had to wait untill next year due to the shortness of the races in 2yo

i sent out an Im Your Angel baby and this was it, 5.5f NW2 Allowance for 2yo F, $15,000 ,Dirt - Fast , Pretty Lil Angel F8 4th