Hallo

Hello all. :smiley:

I’ll be known as Vesper, and I’m currently on the waiting list to join FF. I actually joined a while back, maybe a year or so ago? I don’t remember. I remember loving the concept and how unique the game was, but due to some stuff that sprouted up, I couldn’t play anymore. I have more time now (and I’m limiting the number of sims I’m in to about… two xD) so I decided to give FF another try.

A little bit about me: I live in somewhere in the big bad USA and I’m currently in high school. I used to horseback ride, but due to other stuff I had to quit. There is a slight chance I might be able to start riding again next year, so I’m crossing my fingers and hoping that my parents are feeling kind (I don’t come from a horse family). I’m also an avid fan of horse racing, and have been for the past… five or six years or so, although I didn’t really develop a strong interest until maybe two or so years ago.

So… I’m looking forward to becoming a part of Final Furlong. Hopefully sometime in the near future! :smiley:

Welcome (back) to the game! :slight_smile: