So I’m trying to move from

MD to VA, to shorten my commute to work and the barn.

BUT, the barn in VA wants massive

amounts of health records that are insanely hard to get.

AND my current barn promised that

Emma had gotten spring shots 3 months ago, but then they forgot to actually put her on the

list of horses to get shots, so not only do I not have proof that she’s vaccinated, but

she’s 3 months overdue to get vaccines.

Which means that she likely won’t be moving

tomorrow like I’d planned, but I’m going to have to give her the vaccines myself this

weekend and hope that she actually gets full protection.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Anyway…yeah. For such an

awesome barn that’s worthy of the large price tag, I’m seriously not happy with the lack of

vaccines/health coverage for my horse.

That must royally suck

Shanthi! :frowning:

Good luck with getting things sorted out!

Wow that is not very good or

professional of the barn. Hope you have better luck at a different place. Good barns are

really really hard to come by theses days and ones that you can trsut etc…

Oy. :frowning:



would be mad, too.

Good Luck! :slight_smile:

Some barns are so annoying.

<_< The barn I left and am now returning to had rocks in their rings. I mean rocks! It took

like an hour to pick those horses hooves out.

Well, at least you had a

ring. I mean really, my ring doubles as a turnout, though its nothing but like 3ft weeds.

So…mini-grr. :wink:


turns out that Emma WAS vaccinated, but the barn/vet didn’t coordinate info, so no one knew

that she got vaccines.

Good news: Emma’s vaccinated/healthy
Bad news: Emma could have

moved today, but now has to wait until next weekend to move

Well, at least she was

vaccinated. That’s good. :wink:

The stable I used to board at was pretty good. Except,

the barn had poor lighting… :wink: