Greetings

Hey everybody!

I’m Arianna, new to the game.  After reading over the FAQ’s the newbie guide and taking a look at the screenshots the game looked incredibly interesting and I figured I’d take a shot at it.  I’m currently active in a 100% manual game with a small herd of racers and I’m interested to see how things differ between the automated system vs manual (better I’m assuming but we’ll see! laughs).

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all and getting to know this game.  It looks great!

Welcome!  ;D

I’m glad you decided to join the game. I’m in love with it, and was ever since I first found it. I’m sure you’ll be too.  :wink:

You haven’t been accepted yet, right? If you are or aren’t, I suggest reading completely through the FAQ and Newbie Guide. I did this while I was on the waiting list, and it educated me well while keeping my interest for the game high. You’ll know your way around when you join, and most of your questions will already be answered. But you probably know this, since you’re in another racing game…

Hope your stable and horses do well on the track!  :smiley: