Google ad problem?

I can’t get to my stable as there is a Google ad in the way and I cannot click on Stable or anything.
I had to go thru my “history” to find a link to the forum.

Is it a computer setting problem on my mom’s computer or??  If so, how can we(my mom) correct it, so we can view and access everything?

The ads on the bottom look fine, it is just the one in the upper left corner that messes with all of my stable functions.

Thanks,

What skin are you using, and what browser/resolution?

Edited to Add: I just looked at all 3 skins in Firefox (Mac/Windows), Safari (Mac), and IE 6/7 (Windows) and the links show up fine.

It sounds like it may be a resolution problem… have you tried resetting your resolution? what size is your screen set to?

Ok, I have no clue as to what my resolution is. Where would I find that info? screen info? where do I find it? 
Sorry to be a pain, but I know how to navigate the web and know very little about computers.  Thanks in advance :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

KayLeigh is using the board default skin and I was using the blue skin but just changed to black as that is what everyone is using.

I saw what it was doing last night after I got home from work. The paragraph ads were directly over the stable menu on the top left of the screen.  Now, it is off the screen, in the top left and I can just see “ogle”  and we have access to everything again. Don’t know what changed between last nite and this morning.

If you go to Start -> Control Panel -> Display (I believe, I’m doing this from memory), then on the “Settings” tab it should list your screen resolution on the bottom right with a slider.  Try sliding it farther to the right (for a larger resolution), especially if your resolution is at 800x600.

DUH!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
I feel sooooooooooo dumb now :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

It is now at 1024x780 or something like that.  It is 3/4 of the way. I tried the far one and it made the print really small. 
Now the ads sit on the screen, to the left of the menu.
Is that where it is suppose to be?

Thanks Shanti!! And thank you Dawn!!

EDIT**  I changed the font size to larger and now I need to restart my computer.  Thanks again guys!!

It should be at the top of the screen, above the menu text.

Screenshot (for the black skin)

Mine does not look like that except when I log in.

I can live with this though.  I have access to my menu and  that makes me a happy camper.  I was having withdrawals last night cause I couldn’t check on my horses.  I have my horse fix now and am going back to bed for an hr. 

Thanks again, it was greatly appreciated!!!