Goodbye!

I have just informed Shanthi that I am leaving the game. I have been playing for about 20 years and must be the most unsuccessful player ever. No stallions, no ranking, no big wins, I’m not going to do it now. I have enjoyed playing with you all and wish you all the best for the future
Gwen Kitching
Darkwood Stables

2 Likes

Sorry to hear this Gwen. It’s a shame to see you go.

Take care.

Sorry to see you go. It was great having you around all these years!

I would be very interested in a number of your horses, but can understand if you just wish to send them all to FF.

Gwen - Sorry to see you go. I think you are selling yourself short about being the most unsuccessful player. It has been a pleasure associating with you over the years.

There are a number of your horses that I, too, would be interested in, but like Shelibe said, I can understand if you just wish to send them all to FF.

Take care and good luck in your future endeavors.

Oh man so sorry to see such a long time member go!

The game is a tough one to master, if that is even possible.

I hope to see you back one day.

Sorry to see you go, Gwen. I had left the game once before and then came back, so I hope we might get to see you again one day! Take care!

Sorry to see you go. :cry:

Sorry to see you go! I have to say that 20 years of consistent participation and having fun with the game doesn’t sound unsuccesful at all though! But I understand the feeling of wanting to do something else with your time. Best of luck with your future endeavors!

I too, would potentially be interested in some of your horses if you decide to prefer auctioning them off to players.

Sorry to see you go, hopefully you come back sometime in the future