Golden Text

We have been fortunate enough to have Golden Text join our stallion team. He’ll be available without approval and LFG. He’s advertised on his page at $15,000 (I’m presuming I can’t change it as the breeding season has already started) but will amend to $10,000 for any bookings - drop me a PM if you book a mare and I haven’t changed the fee by the time she arrives  :slight_smile:

[color=blue][font=comic sans ms]Golden Text[/font]
A.P. Indy x Gold Rush (Mr Prospector)
2007 15.2h Chestnut stallion - silver ranked sire

Multi stakes winner on dirt and turf over sprint distances. He has already sired 9 MSW including ICh Calle de Oro (at stud), GCh Golden Idol, GCh Flaming Text and NCh Damn U Autocorrect.

Currently has the following dates available:

Mar 3 (x 1)
May 2 (x 1)
Jun 1 (x 2)
Jul 1 (x 1)
Jul 2 (x 1)
Aug 1 (x 2)
Aug 2 (x 2)

My mare, GCh. Singsong (x Rahy) missed her booking with my boy, so she’s headed to see Golden Text March 19! :wink:

Thank you. I’ve adjusted the fee for you - computer was being a bit stroppy and kept deleting another booking at the same time. I think I’ve fixed it but any problems let me know and I’ll have another look.

Awesome!  Thank you!
It looks great on my end.
I’m excited to see what this combination can produce…and no typical in-game lines, so baby will be able to cross well with most others.  Fingers crossed for a big healthy baby next spring!

Original post edit with GT’s remaining availability (as of 3/26)