Generous Stallions for 2025

*All pre-bookings have been actioned. All three boys are now available on a first come, first serve basis *

Here’s our proposed line up for 2025 for your consideration. All three boys will be BC nominated.

NCh Golden Text (G)

2007 Chestnut Stallion - 15hh - A.P. Indy x Gold Rush (Mr Prospector)
Stakes winner at 2, 4 and 5 years on both dirt and turf. To date, Text has sired 8 foal crops. 56% of his foals to race are winners with 16 stakes winners (10 multi stakes winners). His best runners to date include ICh Calle de Oro, NCH Damn U Autocorrect, GCh Golden Globes, GCh Flaming Text and NCh Golden Tunes.

Fee for 2025 - $5000 LFG

Available dates:
Feb 1a Black Star - Tall Oaks Estate
Feb 1b Ms Indy Slew -TOE
Feb 2a
Mar 1a
Mar 3b Snow Garden (Black Storm West)
Apr 1a
Apr 1b
Apr 2b
May 1a Wild Night (Darkwood)
May 1b
May 2b
Jun 1a
Jun 1b
Jun 2b
Jul 1a
Jul 1b
Jul 2b
Aug 1a
Aug 1b
Aug 2a
Aug 2b

ICh Quarren (S) Chef de Race

2013 Bay Stallion - 16.2hh - Sadler’s Wells x Question Authority (Who Says)
Multiple Stakes winner on turf at 3, 4 and 5 years of age. Highlights included the Breeders Cup Turf and Arc De Triomphe. Retired injury free after four seasons of racing. Eldest crop will be 5 in 2025. Sire of 13 stakes winners, 7 MSW including GCh Madam Pele, GCh Archipelago and English Classic winner’s Ch Quote and Ch Quaint. 61% winners to runners.

Fee for 2025 - $7500 LFG

Available dates:

Feb 1a Guard Your Soul - TOE
Feb 1b
Apr 1a Havens Watch - TOE
Apr 1b
Apr 2b
May 1b
May 2b
Jun 1a
Jun 1b
Jun 2a
Jun 2b
Jul 1a
Jul 1b
Aug 1b
Aug 2a
Aug 2b

WCh Sionnach

2014 Black Stallion - 16.3hh - Giant’s Causeway x Just A Fox (Gallant Fox)
Multiple Stakes winner on turf who also won his only stakes race on dirt. Stakes winner between 3 and 6 years including Irish 2000 Guineas, Arc De Triomphe, St James’ Palace Stakes and Breeders Cup Turf. Retired injury free after 5 seasons of racing. Eldest crop will be 3 in 2025. Has five winners in his first 2yo crop.

Fee for 2025 - $3,500 LFG

Available dates:

Feb 1a Payday - ToE
Feb 1b
Feb 2a Espirit d’Escalier - TOE
Apr 1a
Apr 1b
May 1a
May 1b
May 2b
Jun 1a
Jun 1b
Jun 2a
Jul 1a
Jul 1b
Jul 2a
Jul 2b
Aug 1a
Aug 1b
Aug 2a
Aug 2b

Can I please have Mar 3b to Golden Text, for my mare Snow Garden?

I might have more, depending how some older race mares look come March.

All booked for you, Shelbie. Thank you.

Could I book a spot for Wild Night to Golden text? She is due mid march. Thanks

1 Like

I’ve booked her into his April 2 slot but if you’d prefer a May 1, just let me know.

May might be better, I’ve lost a couple of slots in the past because the mare foaled late ( sometimes very late :smiley:

No problem, I’ll amend that for you now :slightly_smiling_face:

May I please book the following:

Golden Text

Feb 1- Black Star
Feb 1- Ms Indy Slew

Quarren

Feb 1- Guard Your Soul
Apr 1- Haven’s Watch

Sionnach

Feb 1- Payday
Feb 2- Esprit d’Escalier

All set for you. Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you :smiley:

Quarren now only has one August 2 slot available. Thanks to everyone that’s booked a mare to him.

Both Golden Text and Sionnach are booked until May but still plenty of availability after from then onwards.

Quarren is now fully booked. Thanks to everyone who’s chosen to use him this season.

1 Like

Unfortunately the code decided to retire Quarren today. Apologies to anyone who had booked to use him this year and now has to find a new mate for their girls. I’ve temporarily closed Golden Text and Sionnach’s books whilst I try and reroute some of my own mares but hope to have them open again fairly soon should anyone want to switch their booking to one of them.

Oh no! That’s so sad… I was really hoping to eventually get a few more mares to him…

I’m so sorry to hear about Quarren, he was one of my favorite studs!

1 Like

That is so sad. He was only 12 and in the prime of his breeding years. He only has 6 crops of which only 3 of them have done any significant racing (I’m not including 2YO because we’ve only had 3 days of 2YO races so far) and he was already up to Silver Breeding rank.

2 Likes

Thank you @Dee and @Starfish. It was disappointing to loose him so early but I’m hoping there might be a son or two to carry on his legacy in the future. We’re lucky to have two stakes level half sisters to him and some of his daughters are doing nicely on the track and should be able to join our broodmare band in the future (not that I need more broodmares!).

Sorry and disappointed to hear this, I have a couple of his foals currently racing and four yearlings. Hopefully they will do him justice

1 Like

I have just two three foals by him, but one is a 3yo colt who has won 2 of 3 stakes this year so fingers crossed he’ll keep rolling…

2 Likes