Generous Foals 2019

:slight_smile:

Another March baby has appeared.

[color=red]Flower of Scotland
Edinburgh x Ch Margarita Rose (Turn N Burn)
8.2h bay filly. Third foal for MSW dam. Bred by Clicker Lab and named for the Scottish national anthem. Rose now visits Blue Smoke.

Lovely filly. I hope she does well!

Congratulations! Rose’s first filly Hasta la Vista is inbred to the same ancestors, Cigar and Highland Rogue. We’re hoping to race her soon.

Thank you both. We’ll be watching her older siblings with interest. Edinburgh’s certainly getting some nice foals :slight_smile:

One of our overdue mares finally foaled, just over three weeks late.

[color=blue]Milky Way
Sea The Stars x My Little Runaway (Run For It)
9.2h light bay colt. Third foal (and colt) for MSW, MSP dam.

Lovely boy. :slight_smile:

Nice colt!

Thank you both :slight_smile:

Very nice! Impressive bunch of foals! Good luck with them!

Worth waiting for. My most overdue mare should have foaled at the end of january - I think she’s hanging on for a spot in the FF record books  :wink:

Thank you :slight_smile:

Second overdue made finally foaled.

[color=red]City of Gold
Golden Text x British Pounds (Sadler’s Wells)
8h chestnut filly. Third foal (first filly) for SP dam. 2yo by What’s Debatable should debut this year, although he is on the small side so we’ll see. Mum now visits Edinburgh.

Equal split of colts and fillies so far, 10 of each :slight_smile:

Nice filly. :slight_smile:

I’d kind of forgotten we had some mares due this week so was pleasantly surprised to see two new arrivals this morning.

[color=red]Paradise Falls
Von Lichtenstein x Just Danzig (Danzig)
9.2h grey filly. Sixth foal for MSP dam. Half to GCh Danzintothetop. JD now visits Ducati.

[color=blue]Elation
Blue Smoke x Gotta Triumph (Gotta Go)
8.3h bay colt. First foal for MSP dam. Unsure if she will now visit Quarren or Mantle of Power.

Nice Von L filly. :slight_smile:

One more overnight.

[color=red]Crowd Surfing
Dr Evil x Crowd Pleaser (Black Gold).
8.2h black filly. 9th foal for MSP dam who now visits Black Cherry. Half to NCh King of Gondor & MSP Ch My Toni’s Pride.

Congratulations on all the healthy babies.

Lovely filly. :slight_smile: