Generous Bloodstock Auction - November 16th

In order to cut down on numbers, GB are holding an auction on the 16th November. 

There’s a mixture of racehorses and broodmares available including unraced 2yos by retired studs Highland Wizard and Slew O’Scots.

All broodmares are in foal for 2018. Several are stakes level performers. Broodmare sires include Highland Laird, Irish River and Bold Ruler.

Covering sires include In The Navy, Gilded Saint, Take Me Away, Golden Text, Sneak Peek, As You Wish and Blue Smoke.

All reserves no higher than $5000 - plenty of opportunity to pick up a bargain  :slight_smile:

Ooooh…this is bad.

Seriously - I do not need any more ponies. And yet…

Uh oh…

I know the feeling…I’m trying to offload some of mine whilst eyeing up the girls in the Fox Run auction :frowning:

Added some weanlings that were going to be in the foal auction. They are available without a reserve.

Auction is now open. Quick reminder - maximum reserves are $5000, no reserves on weanlings/yearlings.

Happy bidding :slight_smile:

Thanks for the new additions! :slight_smile: Not that I needed them, by any stretch, but couldn’t pass up a daughter of the mare I lost this year, a homebred I sold before the mare gave me a stillborn and another filly :wink:, and a well-bred stakes winning mare (amazed she went for 5k!).

Thank you for buying them, fingers crossed they all do well for you :slight_smile:

Thanks to everyone who’s purchased one of our horses - sale prices have far exceeded what I hoped for (take that Mr Tax Man!).  Best of luck with your new additions :slight_smile:

I so wish I had remembered to log in for the start of this auction…  Darn!
Congrats on the successful auction, though.

Thank you. It went much better than planned :slight_smile: