Fox Run - 2018 Babies

Got some free time thanks to the holidays!

First day into 2018 and we get 3 new babies all healthy deliveries and best part is one was the first ever foal bred by me arrived!

[color=blue]Down In Flames a tiny (7.2) black colt with some white on his hindlegs, beautiful! He is by created stallion  ICh Can’t Touch This and out of created mare Amber Flame. Bit of a wildcard here! Mum did get speed record on turf and dad seemed good on both surfaces but I like the idea of new bloodlines :slight_smile: Not sure I can come up with a name to acknowledge he’s my first ever foal but this one is pretty good
finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=27885

[color=red]Smokin Indeed another tiny 7.2h this bay girl was bred by Generous Bloodstock. She is by ICh Blue Smoke and out of Golden Indy, mum was nothing special on the track and this is her first foal but I really like the mix of Slew and Romeo
finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=27713

And currently [color=red]unnamed is a Mahogany bay filly also bred by Generous Bloodstock, she is by ICh Gilded Saint and out of Hero’s Wings, (Simply Heroic). Quite possibly a Steeplechase prospect
finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=27709

Just realising how ridiculously lucky I was none arrived before the new year since I had 3/4 foals due between Jan 1st and 2nd phew

Congrats on the new arrivals, especially the GB girls. Love both the names.

Congratulations on the healthy new babies.

Cute babies. :slight_smile:

Congrats on the new babies! They’re a cute lot.

Love the name Down in Flames.

Had a few more born lately, including a few who were at least 2 weeks early

Previously unnamed filly bred by GB has now been named [color=red]Flutterbye

Jan 5th
[color=blue]Burden of Atlas a black with lots of white and bred by us is by NCh Broad Account and out of created mare Statuesque

[color=blue]Suit Up so glad this name was available! I love How I Met Your Mother and it’s perfect for this colt. He was bred by Iron Spur Stables by NCh Formal Occasion and out of Artists Studio, who is by Ring of Fire

Jan 8th
[color=blue]Into the Red another black colt by NCh Broad Account out of created mare Red Kura

Jan 9th
We lost a little filly by ICh Gilded Saint and out of Franky’s Landed. She was on lease but i suppose that happens sometimes

Jan 10th
[color=red]Ava Adore a pretty dark bay with a snip who was bred by MCR. She is by NCh Hidden Destiny and by Romancingtheknight, who is by Black Knight

Jan 15th
[color=red]Pumped Up Kicks black filly by ICh Can’t Touch This and out of Getaway Girl. She will be a little pocket rocket on turf (hopefully!) 15.1 at the biggest

Jan 16th
[color=red]Selling the Drama is by WCh Express Yourself and out of Morning Magic, by Highland Magic. She was bred by Generous Bloodstock

I’ve lost a foal who was from a mare on lease before. Kind of heartbreaking.

LOVE the name Pumped Up Kicks.

:slight_smile: me too I might be playing favorites

A lazy update in no particular order

Previously named Burden of Atlas is now  [color=blue]Resonance
finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=27804

Also renamed is Into the Red changed to [color=blue]Action Figure
finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=27806

We also lost a colt by Long Live the King and out of Cape Cod rose bred by Ivy Creek Farm sadly, I quite like him as a sire :frowning: But luckily we have lost no mares

Bred by us is [color=blue]Unassailable a lovely dark grey (my favourite colour) colt by Unabridged who is silver rated and out of Smiling Bubbles, she has no racing foals but is by Whirlaway who is a Gold rated BM sire
finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=29211

[color=red]Tizaday bred by us and is by Sixth Day out of Tiz A Prospect
finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=29485

[color=red]Sleepy Kitty completely black! Naming idea came from Sheldon’s favourite song on Big Bang Theory. She is by Ring of Fire, out of Indy’s Dream Cat and bred by ThoroughbredLover
finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=28087

[color=red]Jane Doe a pretty little Mahogany Bay filly, created. I love the mystery and possibilities of creates
finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=31650

[color=blue]Hurts So Good a grey colt bred by us  and is by Express Yourself and out of Scorpions Friend, a created unproven mare with a couple of speed records. I’m excited to see how well Express Yourself is doing as a sire
finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=28664

[color=red]Fractals a fleabitten grey by Aptitude (A.P Indy) and out of Monday’s Special, a created mare. The hoarder in me is very happy to get a foal by this sire as there aren’t many going around. She was bred by Krajina
finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=29581

[color=blue]Far From Home a chestnut bred by Iron Spur Stables. He is by Irish Gold and out of Journeys End (Almost Home)
finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=28079

Great names - love Sleepy Kitty.

I’m sorry about the loss of the LLtK foal. :confused:

But congrats on all the healthy babies. I love the names, especially Action Figure, Ava Adore, and Jane Doe.

Sleepy Kitty - love it!

Sleepy Kitty does go well with her Dam’s name, getting a nice name to reference both sides of the lineage is so hard!