"forum post format" stopping midway

When I use the “forum post format” thing to make a post about my new foals, it only returns the first part and sometimes incomplete: without siblings / half siblings that should be added, sometimes skipping entire info about a foal, and also that end report of total numbers.

I noticed mine wasn’t returning info about siblings either and also my foal count is off. It counts my 6 colts but doesn’t include my 1 filly for a total of 7 foals… again only counts 6 foals

We had 4 foals born overnight but, when I click on the Forum Post Format, it only lists one of them.

Yeah, I’ve been having trouble with this too. I had two foals born two days in a row and it only showed one. Then I had 3 foals one night, and it showed none.

I have also been able to bring up the whole list using https://www.finalfurlong.org/recentfoals.php?d=2026 but that doesn’t work anymore, either.

Today I had one filly born: HORNSWOGGLED and it stopped at:

3/4 sister to
1/2 sister to

Without the count of total fillies and colts born. This filly is half to NCh. Wiry Feeling and another stakes winner, so they should be listed.