Flat -> Steeplechase Swapping Options

Yes, whenever I find time (hopefully within a year :stuck_out_tongue:) to write new code.

Shanthi - Just wondered if this feature was still in the works or on the back burner? I noticed that there was a bug report for this issue but that the latest update appeared to have been in June.

I was just curious because I am looking to buy a horse currently For Sale that has run well on the Flat but was switched to SC’ing earlier this year. He has not maintained his Flat form over jumps and, if I bought him, I would want to switch him back to the Flat.

It isn’t a critical issue because I may still try and buy him, even if he has to continue running over jumps for now.

Thanks.

You’ll notice that all of my updates on bugs/features are from the summer, because I haven’t had time to work on anything for several months.

It is one of the most voted-on (granted, this means, I believe, 2 votes total) things to add, so it’s next on the list when I get time to work on stuff. That said, I have no idea when that might be.

No problem, mon. Mi wi’ prabably buy de 'arse enyway and 'ope dat ‘im wi’ start winning ova de jumps.

(sorry about that - My family and I are going out to Jamaica next week for a few days for a wedding so I figured I’d try and get into practice with the dialect)