[FIXED] Horses missing from schedule set up page

Description of Issue

I was setting up/amending schedules for all my racehorses, working through them alphabetically, the next horse to change was Rebellious Miss. As I scrolled down the page after saving the previous horseā€™s schedule, I realised sheā€™d disappeared from the schedule set up page. Closer inspection shows thereā€™s about 100 horses on the setup page but I have over 200 racers in my stable. Some of the previous horses thatā€™d had their schedules changed have reverted back to their previous schedule e.g. Cool Thunder

Steps to Reproduce

Saved schedule for one horse (sorry, Iā€™m not sure which one) via the schedule set up page. I got the message to say the schedule had saved successfully. I then clicked on the link under the message to return to the set up page. It took me back to the page ok but when I scrolled down, I noticed Rebellious Miss wasnā€™t on the list. I tried refreshing the page but she didnā€™t reappear.

**Additional Info

Thereā€™s too many ā€œmissingā€ horses to list them all however Iā€™ve got several horses with names starting with R but the schedule page shows Rampant Land and next in the list is Saghi. Altuzarra is also missing. Seems to be a mixture of ages rather than just 2yo for example. All my horses seem to be present and correct on my stable page and when I click ā€˜view racehorsesā€™

This should work now.

Sadly that negates some of the performance benefit of the new page, but Iā€™ll see if I can work around that later.

Could just be a temporary glitch, but I just bought Super Aksala, and when I went to give him a training schedule, I noticed heā€™s not showing up on the list.