[FIXED] Fitness Levels

Description of Issue

All of my racehorses now have a fitness level of B except 3 of them. Some of them were at F due to being at the farm for months, they are now listed at B as well without any training. Yesterday when I checked, the ones who had just raced on Saturday had a fitness level of C, but now are listed at B.

Yesterday a majority (like 75%) of my horses were at F/F for fitness and energy. The horses at home were mostly at A/A, but the horses at the track were all F/F minus like 5 or 6.

Looking at my horses now, their fitness and energy are all over the place. Horses are home are now mostly A/B.

1 Like

Yeah, I accidentally reset all racehorses’ fitness trying to get Saturday’s races to run. It should be back to normal service levels going forward.

2 Likes

Yay, I’m back! But almost all my horses (33 exactly) have F fitness, except seven which are at A.

I came back and all my horses were A/A. I trained some of them, and the ones I trained now have F/F.

I just had the same thing, I just trained my horses that are at the track and after working them, energy and fitness are now both F/F. All of them were A/A before training.

All ponies that just ran are now at F/F as well. @Shanthi would this have effected their race performance ?

I think it’s just the display that’s off. The average fitness level for racehorses is currently 99/100.

okay just wanted to check because quite a few of mine did way worse than I anticipated in today’s races.

As of today, all horses that are not at my home barn are listed as F/F (energy/fitness). The horses at my barn are all A/A. Not sure if this is a display issue or if the values are really that low.

It was a display issue, and should now be fixed.

I tried to train a few more horses today, and it did the same thing. A/A before training and F/F after.

same thing happened to me!

I think this is now fixed.

It looks like it’s working now. Thank you!

@Shanthi Im curious if there could potentially be an issue with this? Ive noticed since this happened that quite a few of my racers have been losing fitness alot faster than they were prior. I work my horses quite regularly (3-4 times a week) for 2-3 weeks prior to racing. They usually get about 7-10 days off following a race back at the farm before shipping out to train again for racing. I won’t ship them out till they have reach ‘A’ for energy again. Some of my racers that have just raced and resting at home are dropping to ‘B’ fitness usually after 5-7 days at home. Prior it would take about 15-30 days before dropping down to a ‘B’. This boy Clockmaker raced on Jan 8th, was at the boarding farm for about 8 days and has been back to work since the 17th and hes currently showing as ‘B’ fitness on my training summary. He was at A/A on the 17th.

A vs B isn’t a bug - there’s a margin of error in the letter grades, so even if he has 99% fitness (A) the trainer might look at him and decide he’s a B that day. Likewise he could have 80% fitness (B) and the trainer could say he’s an A.

Okay that makes sense! Thank you for explaining!