[FIXED] EMail Error

I went onto Coleman Branch Stable Overview page and selected ā€˜Send EMAILā€™.

After I sent the email, I got a message that my email had been sent ā€œto Shanthiā€.

I donā€™t know if the bug is actually linked to the ā€œSend EMAILā€ button or if the bug is just in the confirmation message.

I also donā€™t know now if my email actually went to Diana or yourself.

It didnā€™t go to me, but I donā€™t see any sign that it went to @rebelrun either.

I need to take out that form, but it depends on hooking up the forum completely (which broke everything last time I tried it, so Iā€™ve been researching more in the meantime).

I take it back, it looks like the e-mail did successfully go to @rebelrun, but to an outdated e-mail address.

OK, I think Iā€™ve fixed this for the future so that the e-mail address will stay in sync.

@Starfish, youā€™ll want to re-send your message, probably via PM in the forum.

Iā€™ve tested that sending an e-mail works (provided the e-mail is up to date), and it does display the correct recipient name (rather than mine).

E-mails may still be out of date, however, as it can only update them based on the current forum one when someone logs in.

Iā€™ve also re-instated the PM button on a stableā€™s page, which should work.

Unfortunately, I do not have a copy of the email I had sent. It was fairly lengthy so trying to remember what I had said is going to be hard.

Unfortunately thereā€™s no log of the actual contents of the e-mail, just that it was sent.

@rebelrun, I donā€™t know if you still have access to that account? (hotmail)

If itā€™s the fadingfires email, I have it linked to my phone. I checked it and one of my older accounts that I think I originally joined with, but didnt see anything.

Edited to addā€¦found it and answering!

1 Like

Glad to hear it!

(Also, the game now has updated your e-mail to the fadingfires one, @rebelrun, so that bit seems to work as well.)