[FIXED] 404 Not Found nginx/1.15.8

I keep getting a # 404 Not Found nginx/1.15.8 error when loading pages. It seems to be random and it’s happening on different pages (stable overview, training workouts, enter races, etc.). Refreshing the page a few times makes the page load. I searched and saw a few other posts that mentioned 404 errors, but I’m having the issue on all pages so I decided to make a new topic (let me know if this should go somewhere else instead). I am using Firefox.

1 Like

It’s something in the server settings and I’m still digging into what it would be. I’m hoping I can figure it out soon!

2 Likes

This may be fixed? The error logs seem to have died down after I ran an update, at least. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I no longer see errors in the log, so I’m counting this as fixed unless someone else sees something. :tada:

1 Like

I haven’t seen it for a while, so I think it’s fixed. Thank you!

Sorry to dredge up this old topic, but in the last few weeks, I have been unable to play the game at all because as soon as I try to load any page other than the stable overview, I hit a “404 Not Found nginx/1.17.0” error. Any advice on what I could do to fix this?

Edit: Today I just managed to load in the sales and racing pages, so it seems to only be horse profiles now? It’s not consistent, so I’m not really sure what’s going on.

I’ll take a look at the error logs.

I appreciate it. If it helps, I’ve been trying to replicate the error, and it seems to happen most frequently when I try to sell broodmares. For instance, I’ve been trying all day to edit Hopscotch’s sale price, and it has (so far) given me the error every time.

I think this may be fixed - I still have some more tweaks to make, but the sales price tweaking part should work now.

Awesome. Thank you!