Final Furlong on Twitter?

Maybe we could run a Twitter account for Final Furlong? Featuring some interesting horses, race results, stables, etc… if you’re on Twitter it could be interesting to follow, and maybe would attract new members? I just don’t know how multiple people could run one account but should be doable… I guess? Or is it a dumb idea… :wink:

1 Like

I like the idea! Could just have 1 login and share lol I’m not sure if Twitter has something like FB pages where you can invite people.

1 Like

I haven’t been on Twitter in an age and a day, but I don’t remember it having a way for multiple accounts to post. I also wouldn’t really suggest sharing a login. I think all of us here currently are trustworthy, but there are a lot of trolls on the internet who are just out to mess things up.

It’s a very interesting idea, and I’m curious to see what Shanthi says. I feel, though, like something like that would work best if Shanthi created an account that we all could contribute to from separate accounts if we wanted (like in FB groups). Not sure if that would just make more work for her, though. I know she’s already been pretty busy this year.

I don’t know why I didn’t suggest this earlier LOL Another sim I play, just has a thread where people post Tweets like on Twitter

EX: Thread Title: #FinalFurlong

Member’s post:

Willa (@hunterprincess) -
So excited for the upcoming breeders’ series races!

Of course, this doesn’t mean the exposure potential a real Twitter account has, but still fun! (and easy)

1 Like

I like the idea of this, or a FB group page, the only thing I would be worried about is attracting alot of internet trolls and clogging up the game, creating more work for Shanthi.

1 Like

I just got back to it recently, because some people are only there… and I like that it’s more text based and not as cluttered as Fb currently is. So I thought it might be a good platform for FF which is also mostly text based… and there are some interesting racing accounts to follow!

This looks like a free app for multiple users managing one Twitter account without sharing password:

Twitter is the one social media platform I’ve never tried. :laughing: I think a hashtag makes sense though, maybe #FinalFurlongGame? There’s a lot of stuff out there referencing Final Furlong. :laughing: