Feature: Fancy Horse Pics

I know, it’s not training updates (sorry!), but I have managed to finally set up the glorious horse pictures done by @Hilda_with_Clicker :raised_hands:

You can see them on the production site, but I’ve also hooked them up on this site as well.

Please give a shout if anyone’s image looks weird, I may have messed up doing some layers for the markings on some colours.

2 Likes

On the current site I just see a tiny question mark for horse images. No idea if it works on the beta because I can’t seem to get to any horses (Stable is just a button to add a description, My Horses link doesn’t go anywhere, Horses is an error page).

1 Like

I was searching through my horses and my bays and dark bays with small face markings only seem to be showing the new pictures. Any horse with leg markings seems to be coming up with the question mark. I have to keep looking if any other coats come up for me. The pictures that are working look really lovely though!

An update to my search: the only colors I can’t verify are Mahogany Bay, Blood Bay, Light Chestnut, and Red Chestnut. The few horses I have with those coats all have a lot of chrome and thats what seems to be breaking the images. I found examples of all the others, but they only seem to load if there’s no leg markings like I first thought. Foals with any also don’t seem to be working, do they have a separate image maybe?

I checked a bunch of my horses (a bunch of different colors even), and I don’t see any images at all. It just says “Horse Image”.

Coming back to add that it appears horses with no leg markings appear, as Jacquie pointed out.

I think horses with leg markings should be fine now.

3 Likes

Looks like just weanling/yearling photos are still down, and War Front is randomly broken (can’t figure out why). Rest are working now!

Weirdly, it appears several FF racehorses have broken images. I think just the 4yos?

Edit: Actually can’t figure it out. Maybe just the unraced FF 4yos?