Extra Activity Points Bug

My activity points page says I submitted a claim for a horse. I never did. It would be great if Shanthi could double check and make sure I don’t have a claim in for a horse, that would be great.

Hi Sora, ignore the activity points page, everybodys page is strange and shows things you haven’t done. It is a known problem. Your points will be accurate though so don’t worry. It makes no difference to the game itself so will be low down on Shanthi’s things to do.

I’m just worried that somehow a claim got submitted and if I win the horse, I won’t have any money left. yayforbeingpoor.

If you never clicked the “Claim This Horse” button (AND its confirmation page), then you didn’t submit a claim.

You can also check the post parade page for that day…if you see Claim buttons, you have no current claim for that day.

Hoookay, I was just a little worried there. xD

thanks.

Hiya Shanthi-- Does the bug also cover racing activity points? I’ve entered half a dozen races or so since joining, and none are reflected in my activity points. I reread the FAQ just to be sure, and I’m not exactly sure how a “race meet” is different from “a day where [an owner] raced horses.” Please clarify and/or let me know if I’m reading the rules wrong.

Activity points are buggy, but I have no clue how anymore.

Please use the bug system to report issues with activity points (and anything else).