Error

Hey Shanti,
I was checking the two horses that I bid on and there seems to be an error. I bid on Daisy Doo with a max price set at $50 000. For some reason this filly was sold to Final Furlong for only $45 000. Then I also had the highest bid on Signopoly ES (max price set at $50 000 but my highest winning bid was $35,500) but this filly was sold to Edgewood Stud, the original owner. Thanks

I don’t know why it’s doing what it’s doing, but I’ll look into it later this week once I’ve got some free time and aren’t madly trying to get to Richmond & get settled into work.

If anyone doesn’t like that, shut down your computer now and don’t come back until you’re ready not to post/e-mail/PM/whatever. These are babies, you can’t do anything with them for another 5+ months anyway, so just chill.

Thats completly fine. I just wanted to make sure you knew the problem. :slight_smile: Mine are both weanlings so you’ve got two years to fix it. hehe

That’s fine.I didn’t get any answers and was just wondering what was going on.I don’t know your personal life or situation and I wasn’t trying to bother you.It doesn’t make any sense to get upset.
Thanks.
Mat

All of these sales should be processed now.