Energy/Fitness suggestions?

Last week claimed an awesome 3 y/o Mr. Prospector filly [Indy’s Prospect] and am not sure what to do. She raced about a week ago, but her energy and fitness level are both still at F, and have showed no sign of changing. When I click on shipping history, there is none, so I have no idea how long she’s been out. I just wanted a more experienced player’s opinion… should I be safe and just ship her home for some rest?

FF ponies don’t suffer from NE loss (it’s not fair to them), so you can assume she’s 100% on NE. 

Some horses take longer to recover energy after a race.  I wouldn’t be too worried.  Let her rest where she is, and she should be good in another week to 10 days.  =)

Congrats on getting her.  I submitted a claim on her, too.  =)

FF-owned ponies also don’t officially ship anywhere, which is why there’s no history for her.  They just magically poof to their next race.  (This is also why they don’t get the NE penalty, since they never poof back to the farm, either!)

Now that she’s owned by you, she will start to lose NE, so you’ll want to ship her home at some point, but as Cat said, she should be good for a while.  (Though she will gain regular energy faster at a farm, so if you live near where she raced, it may be a good idea to send her out to pasture for a few days/week so she can relax.)

Good luck with her!

Thank you guys  :slight_smile: