'Ello

Hello! I’m a new player, sorta, I played a long time ago (sometime in 2006), and had the same nick, but left, and now I’m back! Reading over the forums instead of writing a speech on California drought that has to be memorized by tomorrow ::)
Yeah. Anyway, I just wanted to say 'ello, and introduce myself, cause, well, I’m a serious procrastinator.  :slight_smile:
A little about me; I’m still in high school, Dance Flamenco, and know Russian, and am studying Spanish. I’m a rather busy child, so I think my stable here will be small. Especially since I have a bad tendency to sit at the computer when I should be doing homework.
So, that’s me. I guess.
I can’t wait to start playing again. This is one awesome game Shanthi

Tata of Nachalo* Racers

[size=50]*Nachalo means beginning in Russian[/size]

Welcome back

Welcome back… Alot has changed I bet…

Sorta, I actually left just as all the new things were being put in, Training, jockeys, shipping… So, I read about it, got to try it  out a bit, but that’s about it. The whole thing got to be to much for my short attention span, but I think I’ve matured, at least a bit, and can try my hand at FF again.  ;D

Welcome back. :slight_smile:

Thanks… but something’s sorta wrong, when I try to log on, it logs me on to me old account, which I thought was deleted.  ??? I restarted my computer, and deleted my cookies. However I still get the message "Your stable has been marked inactive and/or deleted. Please contact  Shanthi to get your stable activated again. " which makes sense, since it was. But I can’t get into my new account… The old one is Furturo stables, and the new one is Nachalo stables. Thank you so much for your hard work Shanthi!

It’s because you used the same username for both accounts.  Should be fixed.

Oh! I’m sorry, I didn’t realize that at the time.
But it still doesn’t work. I’ve logged out and tried to log back in, but no such luck. I’m really sorry about this hassle.  :-[
Thanks Shanthi!

Try now.

It works. Thank you so much Shanthi!  ;D You are awesome.