Edgewood Stud Weanling Auction

This is my first auction so go with me on this one. There are 5 horses up for auction (4-fillies and 1 colt) more would have been added to the auction but they are not old enough. I am not selling them because I do not like them or there breeding. I feel that these are the best of the best bloodlines and are only offered once in a life time. I however am more interested in breeding than racing. I can’t keep them all and would like them to go somewhere they will be raced of bred. I own there dams and can’t keep them all as they are bred back for next year. I do ask that if you decided to quit of sell them I would like the first option to buy them back. Now on to the weanlings.
(Auction runs for August 6-August 13th)

Laird Light (GCH.Highland Laird x Ch.Light My Way-Whats it worth x Brightly Burning)
16.0 Hand Chestnut Filly
Dam is unproven as a broodmare but sire has multiple stakes winning racers.

Roses R Up (GCH.Jazz it up x Highland Rose-GCH. Highland Laird x Wine n’ Roses)
16.2 Hand Black Colt
Dam is also unproven as a broodmare but has the best breeding one could ask for. Sire has multiple stake winning horses to his credit. He could be the next replacement for when his sire retires.

Rushed Love (GCH. High On Love x Gold Rush)
17.0 Hand Grey Filly
Gold Rush is a proven broodmare with such foals as Golden Text,She whispers, Westward Ho. Sire is unproven with no foals of racing age. Has done well on the track himself though.

Chances R (Ch. Magic Cross x Hidden Chance-Cross Roads x Gimme A Chance)
16.1 Hand Bay Filly
Hidden Chance a unproven broodmare with excellent bloodlines. Sire has no foals of racing age as of yet. His bloodlines are very sought after will hopefully reproduce himself. Chances R is inbred.

Enough Magic (Ch.Magic Cross x Ch. High Enough-Highland Rogue x Reason Enough)
16.1 Hand Grey Filly
High Enough has first time foal Mocktail who is already a stakes winner. Great things to come from this mare and crosses with a stallion like Magic cross his is going to be a magical horses and she is a filly! Hard decision to sell this beautiful little girl. Enough Magic is inbred.

Again, If you buy a weanling and decided to quit or sell I would like the first option to buy them back. They are of exception quality weanling for the discriminating buyer.

Thank you to everyone who bought a weanling from Edgewood Stud. May they bring you good luck and good foals.  Thanks again, Brianna-Edgewood Stud