Denoux Stud Spring Cleaning!

ETA: I guess I could actually mention this starts on the 22nd!

Woah I have way too many horses, so I’ve decided to host a spring cleaning auction to help clear out some horses I’m not loving right now.

Most horses have reserves of $5k with a few exceptions. I’ve made a list of the broodmares I’m selling in foal to help y’all. I may still add a few more horses in the next few days but right now we’re sitting at around 70ish.

Broodmares In Foal (due either this year or next)
Amaranthe - in foal to Nobly Regal
Bottle of Rum - in foal to Belanso
Captivator - in foal to Nobly Regal
Champagne on Ice - in foal to Belanso
Dodge the Draft - in foal to Crafty Magic
Druantia - in foal to Nobly Regal
Engagement Chicken - in foal to French Ruby
Exclusive American - in foal to Devil’s Walk
Eye Catching - in foal to Belanso
Fiesteco - in foal to Blue Smoke
Gotta Triumph - in foal to Blue Smoke
High Market - in foal to Belanso
Lake Grace - in foal to Blue Smoke
Lucky Strikes - in foal to Nobly Regal
Northern Chance - in foal to Unabridged
Paint Me Perfect - in foal to Strike it Rich
Silver Queen - in foal to Belanso
Split Personality - in foal to Space Chips
Titillating - in foal to Lucky Streak

Go buy some of my ponies :joy_cat:

1 Like

Auction started today!

Picked up three, two broodmares and a racer, not that I need any more ponies to manage.:thinking:

Broods
Ch. Dodge the Draft (War Admiral x Sweet Escapes), in foal to Crafty Magic. Bought her as I own her 3yo son In the Trenches, and I have dreams. Knew I would kick myself later if I didn’t buy her. Added bonus is the foal to be born in June has a full sib yearling, good guidence for me on likes/dislikes. $5,000

High Market (Highland Laird x Moonopolize), in foal to Belanso for next year. Really surprised to get this one given who her Daddy is, and her mum, although she didn’t do much special on the track herself. $5,000

Racer
Delta Queen (Starzen X Mississippi). Won her only start of this year and both mum and dad have longevity in their racing career. Hoping she’ll be a good earner for me. $1,000

Thanks for all who have bought horses! Still a lot of great horses left!

Auction ends Monday.