Dec. 20 Updates

[align=center][color=red]P[color=orange]I[color=yellow]C[color=green]T[color=teal]U[color=blue]R[color=purple]E[color=navy]S![/align]

And I fixed missing coronet markings for all horses.

That is all. But it is awesome. :smiley:

Iā€™ve checked all the horses I own, and all the gender/colour combinations (but not all the marking combinations because that would be almost every horse in the game :stuck_out_tongue:), but things should work.

Tons of thanks to Hilda of Clicker Lab for creating the images. :slight_smile:

On the whole I like them - the grey coats in particular are really good. The only ones Iā€™m not keen on colour wise is the strawberry roan mare, although I like the stallion version. Just looks a little pale to me. Graphics are good though.

Wow, great to see them on FF :smiley: looks like they need some kind of footing!Ā  :astonished: (the head and markings are in the making) :wink:

They would look good with a bit of sand/grass. :slight_smile:

lovely, just lovely!

Really well done!

Oh nice couple colors are really pretty, on it wasnā€™t a bug Shanthi, just had an old link that didnt work anymore, found the right one.

Love love love love the dapple grey!Ā  It pops out on the screen!Ā  I havenā€™t gotten the chance to look at many of the others, but that dapple grey is gorgeous!

The photos are a really, really nice touch.Ā  Well done, Hilda!

I love how much more realistic they are than in the current version.

My only gripe right now is how when you hit the ā€œbackā€ button to go to your stable list, it always defaults to the main list of horses (page 1 of all living, 10 per page, etc), forcing you to select back to the page that you were actually on.Ā  Thatā€™s going to get old real fastā€¦but it didnā€™t stop me from trying to view just about every horse I own!Ā  Each looks lovely.

Iā€™ll see if I can save that as a session thing so it remembers where you were.

That would be awesome! These pictures are absolutely wonderfulā€¦ The beta keeps looking better and better!!