Dec. 13 Updates

Shiny stuff!! :smiley:

• fixed horse page when you’re not logged in
  • fixed display for stillborn horses
  • updated pedigree display to use the second dam’s sire’s broodmare sire ranking rather than his sire ranking
  • fixed pedigree display to not use the sire’s sire’s broodmare sire ranking, should have been his sire ranking
  • added fancy breed ranking images/icons :slight_smile:

Pretty icons should be everywhere, yay!

Note, it’s really difficult to tell the difference between the small silver and small Platinum icons.

You can see a side-by-side comparison on HC’s page. His sire is silver and his dam is platinum. finalfurlong.org/horses/high-chances

Yes, I know. If anyone has ideas - beyond just making platinum white, then feel free to suggest them.

There is an alt/title tag on all the images listing the breed ranking name.

Could it be a different shape? I’m thinking of a diamond, even though that’s technically not platinum. I mean, platinum ponies are as awesome as diamonds?

Maybe the shape of a star for platinum? Thats pretty drastically different from a circle (easy to tell at a glance) and seems… award-y. As in, star producer.

I’ve uploaded a version that includes the letter on it. Better?

Problem solved!

To be honest, though, I don’t like them hanging out in the sidebar where it lists all a pony’s siblings. I think it looks a tad cluttered.

I just couldn’t resist… and then got carried away a little :stuck_out_tongue: they’re all vector graphics, so I can scale them up and down.

I like the foal engraving, but maybe make that pic a little smaller?

Yeah, I just shoved them anywhere that it used to just have the letter. I can scale back, though. :wink: I agree, the sidebar does look a little cluttered with them there (plus it’s probably the least meaningful information there, to know what rating the sibling’s sire has).