CW Points

With one race day left, it is very close for the top team with two teams separated by only 3 points.

TEAM                              LOCATION    RUNS      WINS      PTS      DIF   
Pink Panthers  Arlington  55  11  83  0
Crimson Reds  Woodbine  90  11  80  -3
Ghostriders (White)  Gulfstream  44  9  -36  -119
Soylent Green  Saratoga  71  12  -125  -208
Purple Haze  Churchill  19  1  -226  -309
Black Knights  Aqueduct  43  5  -383  -466
Blue Bayous  Belmont  75  6  -431  -514
Indigo Ink  Pimlico  84  10  -624  -707

Darn Rainbow Grenade just HAD to finish last so we go down 10 points. Thanks a lot!

Hahahaha well it hasn’t exactly been a banner year all round. Most of us only did better by virtue of not doing worse… :wink:

I lost my co captain and half my players, most weeks I was lucky to get a min. Vote

Hopefully ours show up this week Juli

We were doing so well lol. Fingers crossed for tomorrow :slight_smile:

Luckily we’ve got a great team and our horses have been fairly cooperative. Have 2 chances tomorrow, Swale was blah for energy so scratched him. Both are feeling good. Be good ponies, or else!  >:D

Yes, exactly… lol. We dont need another -10 for Swale! :slight_smile:

Here are the final standings for this years Color War:-

TEAM                    Runners   Wins  Pts  Dif
Crimson Reds  Woodbine  92  11  84  0
Pink Panthers  Arlington  55  11  83  -1
Ghostriders (White)      Gulfstream  44  9  -36  -120
Soylent Green  Saratoga  72  12  -119  -203
Purple Haze  Churchill  19  1  -226  -310
Black Knights  Aqueduct  43  5  -383  -467
Blue Bayous  Belmont  75  6  -431  -515
Indigo Ink  Pimlico  84  10  -624  -708

Congratulations to Crimson Reds on their very narrow win, by one point. They were also the most active team with more runners sent out than any other team.

I’ll take third! Especially considering our period of not getting enough votes for awhile. Congrats to the Crimson Reds for their narrow victory and the Pink Panthers for the close 2nd!

Aw man, beat us in the end! Congrats Reds, we’ll take a 2nd :slight_smile:

Congrats everyone!
I wasn’t always able to find enough time for Soylent Green, so we missed some races…  :-[ and we’re going to be remembered as the only team that claimed a horse.  >:D
Anyway, it was lots of fun! And there were some really interesting ponies in our team stable. :slight_smile:

I think the only thing that disappointed me about our team was that people often voted ‘Yes’ without looking at race history; there were frequently ‘Yes’ votes for completely different races that were only three days apart. :frowning:  But our captains were wise and made good decisions. :wink:

Sometimes I suggested two races for people to choose between them - like which is a better idea :wink: well, at least we survived somehow! :smiley:

I know a couple of times I used my mobile to make race suggestions and I tried to select one race and it chose another, meaning I accidentally made some inappropriate suggestions.

Maybe a suggestion for next year? On the voting page list the condition for the race? Like Race #1 - Dirt - Maiden - 3yo+ (Woodbine) as it was you had to go to the race schedule page to see whether the race was a Maiden, NW or Allowance. :wink:

Yes!