Cricket Hill Foals: 2016 Edition

Nice name. :slight_smile:

Pretty boy!

Lovely colt, lovely name. You’ll have to get him studified with something like that,

oh the naming possibilites 

Love the name :slight_smile:

Agreed! Nice one! :smiley:

Fillies!

Shazam WCh. I’m Your Angel x Kimazaan
10.0h Dark Bay Filly

I wish I could have named this one Ala Peanut Butter Sandwiches, which would have been /magical/. Unfortunately, could not make it magically turn into 18 characters. Le sigh. First live foal of dam. Dam is 1/2 to ICh. Alley Cat and ICh. Count Me In. Kimazaan was sent to High Chances.

Lonesome Dove (WCh. Crystal Rainbow (S) x Ch. Lone Star (G))
8.2hh Bay Filly

Shocked that the name wasn’t taken. 1/2 to Ch. Lonely River and Ch. Lonely Victor. Lone Star, who is 1/2 to NCh. Conflagration, has been sent to I’m No fool.

Congrats on the fillies! Excited to see Shazam run, i’m surprised that name wasn’t taken! Ala Peanut Butter sandwiches would have been alot of fun

Cat, should have used Peanut Butter Jelly Time shortened to say… Pnutbutterjelytime or Peanutbterjelytime (hehe) It’s hurts with the spelling, but it’s cute  :wink:

Can’t wait to see what Lonesome Dove does and I also can’t believe her name wasn’t taken yet.

Or just use PB for short, I like the name either way! :slight_smile:

Nice pair

Whee! Filly! Fillies now lead 16 to 13.

Fortnight FFCh. High Chances (S) x NCh. Spinning Hill (B)
9.3hh Blood Bay Filly

This filly baked for two weeks longer than she had to (grumbles), so the name is kind of appropriate. Dam is MSW with two foals to race. One is undefeated, but lightly raced. The other is Ch. Star Spun.  Dam won 4 Gr. 1s, including the BC Juvenile Fillies. Spinning Hill has a pending breeding.

Beautiful filly!

Nice filly, fitting name

Cute yeah that fits ! Love her color! :slight_smile:

Colt. Right on time. Still waiting for our leap day baby.

Phenomenal FFCh. Foolhardy x NCh. Unconditional
8.1hh Bay Colt
If I may say so myself, this pony’s lines are so awesome, I don’t think I’m jinxing him. Dam is a 7 time SW who has already produced MSP Unconditional Love.  Foolhardy’s kind of legendary now, thanks to FFCh. I’m No Fool. Super excited about this guy. Unconditional has been sent to Demand the Best.

Hope he lives up to his name. Very nice colt, congratulations :slight_smile:

Lovely colt, congrats. :slight_smile:

Good luck with him

nice name!!

'nother colt.

Hit the Road Jack Highland Laird (S) x Ch. Final Tour (S)
8.3hh Bay Colt
Jack is 1/2 to MSW. Ch. Queen of Sheba and 3/4 (?) to Ch. Tickled Pink (by Laird son High Chances). Final Tour has been bred to Long Live the King.