Couple ideas

Just been thinking of some things not sure if they’re already in the works

On the stable page it would be nice if the unbred broodmares were listed like the entered race horses. As in ‘You have X broodmares not bred yet’ and the window listing them pops up when you click it. Since I’m not breeding some I have quite a long list taking up space

Also I am assuming most races are based on real ones but could there possibly be some more steeple chase races with big prize money throughout the year (or increased money)? Steeple horses have a diminished earning capacity compared to horses on the flat and I find it a bit of a disappointment whenever I realise that’s where their potential is. Maybe I’m just having a whinge about that one but since the beta is in the works I thought I’d try lol

In the beta, unbred mares will be an alert, so your stable page won’t be cluttered.

I plan to overhaul the race schedule once everything else gets done. That’ll include more stakes races for jumpers and more purse money.

Awesome :slight_smile:

Perhaps there could be more open allowances and claimers (on the flat too), and less low-level races for older horses? There is quite a lot of NW1, NW2, NW3 allowances for 4yo+ horses, and there aren’t that many of them… people will often sell/retire the horse if it doesn’t win until this age. I think these races could be replaced with claimers and open allowances for the older or 3yo horses which aren’t stakes level but still run well.

I plan to completely overhaul the race schedule at some point. Like I said, I need to get everything else done first. :stuck_out_tongue: